Hey everyone! It’s been a crazy week…crazy in a bad way at work. 😦 But, I received a sweet little package to cheer me up! 🙂
The nice folks at PureVia sent me this fabulous travel coffee mug along with a sample box of their stevia packets.
Stevia is an all-natural, no-calorie alternative to sugar and other artificial sweetners. Here’s some great facts from the PureVia site:
Some Sweet Facts About PureVia
- It has zero calories.
- It’s made from the sweetest extract of the stevia leaf.
- It uses only natural ingredients.
- Our stevia extract is 97% pure Reb A.
- Each PureVia sachet sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar.
- PureVia is suitable for people with diabetes.
- It’s Certified Kosher Parve.
- PureVia is not genetically modified.
I’ve been using one packet of PureVia each morning in my coffee. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness and, unlike some other stevia brands I’ve tried, it doesn’t have a bitter aftertaste.
I’ve also used it in my Greek yogurt and it blends right in. It doesn’t make my yogurt gritty at all. It dissolves and doesn’t leave my yogurt tasting “fake.”
Not only do I love the taste of PureVia, but I love that it is derived from a natural herb that has been used as a sweetener for hundreds of years in South America.
Thanks again, PureVia!